- Bay Area, California, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are working with one of the fastest growing, vertically integrated solar manufacturers in the world. Providing a full range of solar products and services ranging from solar modules for residential homeowners to full O&M capabilities for Utility Scale Solar Power Plants, they continue to innovate and add value at every step of the solar value chain.
They have asked us to help identify a Product Manager to focus on module level power electronics and string inverter product lines. The Product Manager will manage the existing product portfolio while developing future product roadmaps for residential, commercial and utility scale applications.
The Product Manager will help define the next generation of products working with customers, strategic OEM partners and a global R&D team.
To be successful, you will need:
- At least 5 years of experience in product management in solar, ideally with experience in power electronics
- A Bachelor’s in Business or Engineering (Master’s preferred)
- Great technical aptitude and industry knowledge
- Ability to work with and communicate well with customers, global partners and engineers
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to travel roughly 35% including internationally as needed
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.