- Project/Program Management
We are working with one of the largest national solar developers delivering renewable solar and storage solutions for commercial, municipal, and utility customers in North America.
While they continue expanding, we have an opportunity for a Senior Development Project Manager to focus on Community Solar and other Front of the Meter Projects on the east coast. This person will focus on a blend of Project Management and Project Development work. Pre-sales development efforts will include project permitting, site analysis and working with the Sales/Development team on other tasks as needed. Post-sale, the Sr Project Manager will oversee the execution, construction and close out of community solar projects while providing guidance to 1-2 Project Managers.
To be successful, you will need…
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Project Management or Project Development for large commercial, community solar or utility scale projects.
- High level of knowledge and experience in solar or storage project development or construction. Experience managing or overseeing Project Managers would be ideal.
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field.
- Proficient in MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Accounting applications.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
Apply now or to learn more, contact Jon Semingson at 916-565-2813 or email@example.com.Apply To Job