- Atlanta, Georgia, United States;Boston, Massachusetts, United States;New York City, New York, United States;San Francisco, California, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are working with a leading provider of solar power solutions who is experiencing tremendous growth in the US this year. Because of their growth, we have an opportunity for a Director of Project Development to join their team.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing the development of a large pipeline of utility-solar projects in the US, including land acquisition, regulatory compliance, permitting, among other duties.
To be successful, you will need:
- At least 3 years of renewable energy project development
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or Finance
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a high attention to detail
- Strong experience with contracts and negotiations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, contact Sarah Petersen at 916-565-2815 or firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply To Job