- Richmond, Virginia, United States
- Building Construction / Skilled Trades
The Utility Scale Solar market is exploding with new projects all over the country. We have partnered with a leading global developer that recently acquired 2 projects in Virginia that will begin construction in the next 3 months. The Construction Project Manager will be one of the first US hires to spearhead their growth in the US market.
The Construction Project Manager will be on site overseeing construction and managing the EPC contractor keeping construction on time and under budget. You will be the main point of contact and communicate with the leadership team oversees.
To be successful, you will need:
- At least 3 years of utility-scale renewable energy construction experience
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while satisfying all stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, international growth-oriented organization
- Proven track record successfully constructing complex energy projects
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 8 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job