- Fremont, California, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are partnered with one of the leading Engineering Services and Product certification and testing companies in renewable energy. They helped pioneer the certification and testing procedures for the solar market and are now moving into new segments including the battery and energy storage markets.
Because of this growth, we have an opportunity for an experienced Business Developer to lead Sales and Marketing. In this role you will be adding value and providing leading intelligence to downstream EPCs, Developers and Investors while also driving revenue with PV and Battery manufacturers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5+ years of Business Development experience in renewable energy, ideally coming from a solar module manufacturer
- Experience selling to downstream Developers, EPCs, Engineering Firms or Financial Institutions
- Strong project management and communications skills with the ability to explain complex concepts to a variety of audiences
To learn more, contact Jon Semingson at 916-565-2813 or Jon@inpeakdemand.com
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest-growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 8 GW of installed solar capacity.Apply To Job