- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Operations Management
We are working with a rapidly growing residential and commercial solar developer based in Southern California. They have a specific focus on helping large commercial and industrial customers and completing complex, multi-site projects in retail and other commercial sectors across the west coast.
The Director of Operations will oversee all aspects of Operations for the commercial solar group with ultimate responsibility for completing projects on time and under budget. Leading and providing direction for the Project Management, Engineering, Supply Chain and Construction teams the Director of Operations will have complete oversight for the successful completion of a growing pipeline of commercial projects.
To be successful, you will need…
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or related field
- 5+ years of Engineering, Project Management, or Operations leadership experience in commercial solar projects
- C-46 or B Contractors License
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a tight-knit, fast-paced environment
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the largest and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We’ve placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 7 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
To learn more, apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply To Job