- Richmond, Virginia, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
The Utility Scale Solar market is exploding with a handful of new developers leading the way. We have partnered with one of the fastest-growing utility scale developers in the country to build out their team to develop and execute on a pipeline of more than 5 GW of solar projects across the East Coast.
The Project Developer will be responsible for driving a portfolio of projects in a given region. You will lead all permitting and development activities while also working with internal teams (Engineering, Finance, Project Management, Land Acquisition) to move projects forward.
The Project Developer will also assist in securing long term power off-take and be the go-to person for the entire development process.
To be successful, you will need:
- At least 3 years of utility-scale renewable energy development experience
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while satisfying all stakeholders.
- A Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization
- Proven track record successfully developing complex energy projects
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 8 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job