- Boston, Massachusetts, United States;Denver, Colorado, United States;New York City, New York, United States;San Francisco, California, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are working with a rapidly growing independent power producer specializing in Community and Distributed Generation solar projects throughout the United States. With over a decade of experience under their belt, this team has completed more than a thousand projects, totaling more than 750 MW of capacity.
As they are experiencing tremendous growth, we have been asked to help identify a Director of Sales responsible for originating and developing sales and project opportunities in key markets. This person will be responsible for market development, land acquisition, project development and negotiating off-take with commercial customers within their given market.
To be successful, you will need:
- A Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred)
- 5+ years of proven success in exceeding sales goals in direct sales
- Experience in Commercial, Community or Utility Scale Solar Development
- Demonstrated leadership ability working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Sarah Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply To Job