- Glendale, California, United States;Los Angeles, California, United States
- Building Construction / Skilled Trades
We are working with a rapidly growing solar developer based in Southern California that is focused on helping large commercial and industrial customers complete complex, multi-site PV projects.
As one of the top solar developers in the country, they are rapidly expanding and have an opportunity for a Construction Foreman. This person will work with the Operations team and external subcontractors and consultants to keep commercial and industrial solar projects moving on time and under budget. The Foreman will spend a significant amount of time on site overseeing work product and construction timelines.
To be successful, you will need…
- 2+ years experience as a Foreman or Construction Manager focused on Commercial Solar projects
- Strong attention to detail with self-starter mentality and ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with subcontractors and end-use customers
- Ability to travel heavily and be on site as needed, mainly in Southern CA
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the largest and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We’ve placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Sarah Petersen at email@example.com.Apply To Job