- Huntington Beach, California, United States;Los Angeles, California, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are working with the renewable energy arm of one of the largest utilities in the country that has a long history of providing complex energy solutions to some of the largest customers in the country.
For the last 8 years they have been originating, developing, financing, owning and operating distributed generation solar projects in key markets across the country. The West Coast Sr Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving the growth of the solar portfolio either through direct Solar Project Sales to large C&I customers, or by working with channel partners to co-develop, finance or purchase distributed generation projects. You would work with customers and partners across the region to identify opportunities, work with the development team to qualify and close the sale and assist the project execution team as needed during construction.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of Solar project development or sales experience
- Proven track record closing commercial and industrial solar projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Strong financial understanding and experience with PPAs or similar financing
- Ability to travel as needed
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, contact Jon Semingson at 916-565-2813 or firstname.lastname@example.orgApply To Job