- Fremont, California, United States
We are working with one of the leading Engineering Services and Product certification and testing companies in renewable energy. They helped pioneer the certification and testing procedures for the solar market and are now moving into new segments including the battery and energy storage markets.
Because of this growth, we have been asked to help identify an Energy Storage Systems Engineer to join the team in Fremont. This person will help develop test procedures and methodologies for battery reliability and bankability applications and act as the internal expert for battery technologies, testing, and bankability. You will work with internal teams and external partners to assist with the lab build-out for testing procedures while helping to develop industry-leading battery reliability data. There is significant growth potential for this person to recruit and build a world-class engineering team reasonably quickly.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3+ years of experience with battery cell or pack development or manufacturing
- Research experience or advanced knowledge of multiple battery technologies (Lithium Ion, Flow, Super Capacitors, etc.)
- Strong communications skills and the ability to explain complex concepts to a variety of audiences
- B.S. in Engineering (Chemical or Electrical ideally) and M.S. or Ph.D. preferred
Apply To Job
To learn more, contact Sarah Petersen at 916-565-2815 or Sarah@inpeakdemand.com.