- San Francisco, California, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are working with a rapidly growing independent power producer specializing in commercial and industrial-scale renewable energy projects throughout the United States. With a decade of experience under their belt, this team has completed over a thousand projects totaling more than 750 MW of capacity.
Because of their growth, we have been asked to help identify a Solar Project Manager to join their San Francisco team. In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing Gross Profit Margin, hitting annual MW targets, and meeting project cycle times, among other duties.
To be successful, you will need:
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager in the renewable energy industry.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- A high-level understanding of the industry and PV project development.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job