- San Francisco, California, United States
- Sales / Retail / Business Development
We are working with one of the fastest growing providers of turnkey Energy Storage Systems used in utility scale applications across the country. They provide full containerized energy storage solutions to utility scale customers (Developers, EPCs and Utilities), working on some of the largest projects in North America
This growing team currently has an opportunity for an experienced Key Account Sales Manager in Northern CA. This person will work with renewable energy developers on the west coast to provide energy storage solutions for both commercial and utility scale applications for stand alone storage and Solar+Storage applications. You will be selling directly to renewable energy developers, EPCs and IPPs and existing relationships or experience selling renewable energy products or services into this market will be critical to your success.
To be successful, you will need:
- 7+ years selling Energy Storage, Renewable Energy or Power Generation equipment into the large commercial or utility scale markets.
- Proven experience closing complex transactions with solar or storage developers and asset owners
- Strong understanding of renewable energy technology and economics
- A strong network of developers, utility, and IPP contacts in the market
- Strong technical background and understanding of the power generation market
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, contact Jon Semingson at 916-565-2813 or Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job