- Folsom, California, United States
Are you open to evaluating a Systems Engineering opportunity with a firm that is defining the future state of SIGINT situational awareness technologies?
California based, our Client’s ISR technology advances signals intelligence (SIGINT) through modern signal detection software, geolocation services and advanced data visualizations, clarifying the SIGINT landscape and improving situational awareness. They are at the forefront of the industry breaking technology barriers and solving pressing technology challenges for mission-critical aerospace and defense missions.
This is an opportunity to leverage your Systems Engineering Skills in:
- 15+ years of experience in signal collection and processing systems with current DoD Top Secret SCI Security Clearance or the ability to obtain.
- Past success in Engineering airborne (DF) systems using interferometric arrays, linear arrays, beam formers, SIGINT, COMINT, ELINT, RF and know how to use Matlab, Simulink, FEKO.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with internal and external partners in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelors in Engineering or Computer Science equivalent and MS or PhD in the field of Engineering or Computer Science a plus.
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in IoT, solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in technology.
To learn more apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job