- Richmond, Virginia, United States
The Utility Scale Solar market is exploding with a handful of new developers leading the way. We have been asked by one of the fastest growing utility scale developers in the country to identify an Engineering Manager to lead their team as they execute on a pipeline of more than 5 GW of solar projects.
The Engineering Manager will lead a team of 5-7 engineers responsible for the design and layout of utility-scale projects. The Engineering Manager will be responsible for providing day to day leadership and guidance to the Engineering team and make all final design decisions. Working with other internal teams (Development, Project Management, O&M, etc.) you will ensure that all project designs are completed on time and that systems are optimized for cost and production.
To be successful, you will need:
- 5+ years of utility-scale solar (and/or energy storage) engineering and design experience
- At least 2 years of Engineering Management experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (PE preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, growth oriented organization
- Knowledge of photovoltaic system design, and electrical and structural design
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 8 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job