- Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
- Accounting / Finance / Insurance
We are working with one of the largest developers and long term owners of renewable energy projects in the world. As they are building out the development and origination team focused primarily on utility scale solar and solar+storage, we have been asked to identify a Project Finance Analyst to join their team.
The Project Finance Analyst will support the company by analyzing potential investments in utility scale renewable projects. This person will create financial models and make internal recommendations for investment opportunities. A strong understanding of debt, tax equity and risk mitigation strategies will be very important to success for the Analyst.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of Project Finance experience in renewable energy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to perform independent research
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Excellent modeling skills and strong attention to detail with the ability to properly analyze risks
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, engineering, economics or a related discipline
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, contact Jon Semingson at 916-565-2813 or Jon@inpeakdemand.comApply To Job