- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Project/Program Management
We are working a rapidly growing solar developer providing Solar and Storage + Storage solutions for Commercial and public sector customers across the country.
They have a strong backlog of projects in various stages of development with a particular focus in the public sector (K-12, higher education, cities, and municipalities). We have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to oversee the development and construction of these projects.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working on public sector solar projects and have experience with carports and ground-mounted sites.
To be successful, you will need…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- 3+ years of commercial solar Project Management, Construction Management, Site Supervisor or related experience
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel regionally and be on-site as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients in just the last three years.
To learn more, apply now and contact Jon Semingson at Jon@inpeakdemand.com.Apply To Job