- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
We are working with one of the leading Operations and Maintenance providers for commercial and utility-scale solar projects in North America. They are experiencing tremendous growth and currently have over 1 GW of projects under management in the US.
With a growing volume of projects they are monitoring, they have an opportunity for an experienced Performance Engineer to asses solar production across a fleet of solar assets and create actionable steps to increase the performance of those projects. The Performance Engineer will leverage strong data and software skills to develop programs and tools used to identify and communicate opportunities to optimize solar production.
To be successful, you will need…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, computer science, statistics, mathematics or physics
- Understanding of PV solar production and optimization
- Strong command of Python or R
- Fundamental understanding of Engineering Principles
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal teams and external customers