- San Jose, California, United States
We are working with one of the industry’s leading battery companies supplying competitive energy storage solutions for grid tied DG and utility scale applications. This growing team currently has an opportunity for an experienced Applications Engineer.
The Energy Storage Applications Engineer will support the sales organization while working with customers, including EPCs, developers and utilities to design and develop energy storage solutions. In this role you will provide technical support for RFP responses, system design and interconnection issues and work with an international team to support the growth of the US market.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A B.S. or M.S. in Engineering (ideally Electrical Engineering)
- At least 6-8 years of Energy Storage or Power Generation experience
- An ability to understand the needs of the customer and give them recommendations on which products would best meet those needs
- An ability to effectively solve technical problems
- Great communication skills, regularly providing the marketing team with technical feedback and insight
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused in solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the most well respected and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We have placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 10 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients. Apply now or to learn more, contact Jon Semingson at 916-565-2813 or email@example.com.Apply To Job